1. Our friend @k_mcleod at Anne Amie tossed our Rosé into a harvest lunch lineup - looked like quite the collection.
2. @rachelles10 was one of many that we saw out here this weekend taking advantage of the beautiful fall weather - hopefully that will stick with us for a while longer.
3. We have had some frosty mornings here - Ben took this shot of the Riesling block earlier this week.
4. Wine club member @danettecain was out here Saturday for the wine club party.
5. With the lovely fall days and crisp mornings, we have been granted some absolutely stunning evenings full of color and light.
6. Kristin spent one of her last days as a harvest intern helping out in the cellar - she was only a little covered in wine.
Here is some links we clicked this week:
- Willamette Valley Thanksgiving Weekend is one of the largest events of the year out in wine country - do you have your plans yet?
- Here are 6 common misunderstood things about wine drinking.
- Harvey Steinman from Wine Spectator has an interesting opinion on the current trend away from liking "clean" wines in favor of earthier styles, as delicacy of structure, bursting with energy and flavor tends to be more apparent in clean wines.
This weekend we will:
Be staying in and enjoying the nice fall days in the Tasting Room.
https://www.technologyreview.com/profile/alwi-syihab/ https://alwisyihab.com/qnc-jelly-gamat/ https://readthedocs.org/projects/jelly-gamat-qnc-original/ https://alwisyihab.com/sehat-mata-limatta/ https://weheartit.com/sd157365 https://alwisyihab.com/kapsul-ekstrak-pegagan/ https://myanimelist.net/profile/alawisiba http://alwisyihab.com/ https://id.gravatar.com/alwisyihab https://alwisyihab.com/zedoril-7/ https://github.com/alwisyihab http://groupspaces.com/TOKOQNCJELLYGAMAT/pages/qnc-jelly-gamat-asli-bergaransi-dan-berlegalitas-bpom-halal-mui https://www.behance.net/meijuni