1. Willamette Shakespeare was here last weekend and preformed a lovely rendition of Romeo & Juliet
2. @colette_e joined us for Romeo & Juliet and enjoyed a picnic on our lawn.
3. Our Pinot Gris blocks are starting to get some color too!
4. @vonringkamp had a nice visit with our friendly estate goats
5. We bottled the 2012 Reserve Pinot Gris & Reserve Muller-Thurgau on Thursday - the Reserve Muller will be the first of the two released, coming next Spring.
6. Lovely photo of Graham's reservoir, courtesy of @seadspaul
Here is some links we clicked this week:
- Wine Folly helps to break down some of the challenges and differences in the lovely Riesling grape.
- A new app for all wine lovers - Drync has developed "The Shazam for Wine", where you just take a picture of the label to purchase.
- It is Hatch chile season after all, so this weekend I will be enjoying Joy the Baker's Roasted Tomato and Hatch Chile Salsa in the backyard with some Borealis. Just the right amount of heat.
This weekend we will:
Be visiting our neighbor, Elk Cove, for Hog Wild. What is bound to be an epic battle of Memphis chefs and an ultimate Rosé lineup. It should not be missed. Memphis Magazine did a write up on the line up that will be attending.