1. Love to see how others work with our Verjus. @avagenes posted this mouthwatering combination of some of our favorite things: grapes, adishes, filberts, fresh goat cheese, & verjus.
2. Grapes are coming in! Wednesday was the day for Muller-Thurgau to shine.
3. @abe2929 caught us at just the right moment in between days of rain, he was here to see the sun highlighting our best side.
4. Feast Portland was a great time last weekend, met lovely people and tasted so many amazing offerings from all across Oregon.
5. @kristinmarchesi was out of the office for her birthday, so we had to make up for it by surprising her with a custom magnum of 2010 Cataclysm.
6. When the leaves start to change across the road at the nursery is always breathtaking.
Here is some links we clicked this week:
- We were excited to discover Red Tricycle this week - not only do they feature great events from around the area, but they break it all down so that there is virtually no excuse not to go!
- Eater has a great wrap-up of Feast, definite highlight of the weekend had to be Tillamook's "comfort call," which should really become a full time deal. You never know when you need a late night grilled cheese.
- Spritzers are making a come-back and we could not be more excited. So it looks like we are going to need to have a spritz-off to find the best possible combination for our Riesling and Gewurztraminer.
This weekend we will:
Be stomping our hearts out! Our Annual Crush Party is this Saturday from noon - 4pm. We are still proceeding with the party in the rain - but have moved the crushing stage to the crush pad so that everything will stay under cover.
Sunday is the Harvest Century Ride - where we will be a rest stop on all of the biking routes - come by and take a rest, have a glass of wine, and escape from the weather.